Monday 14 December 2015

seven 7


this is a poster for the film seven the film is based round the seven deadly sin featuring brad smith the film shows 2 detectives who are looking in to a string of murders that are tied together by small clues first a obese man then a rich man in a apartment followed by the other of the other seven deadly sins . I thought this would be a great piece to re create as it links back to the first project also it uses images to form the number I could recreate this using my own images as well as creating my own background this would be a good way to promote the seven deadly sins I could advertise my own film .

1 comment:

  1. issues with the image- try the usual taking it into paint.... we will be leaving blogger soon so hopefully less hastle

    ReplyDelete