Tuesday 15 December 2015

greed picture

I liked the way this artist has used the seven deadly sin greed to show a way of modern greed I thought this would be a good way to base my next project on I thought this was a good perception of modern day greed I like the way this is very simple however if you where to look at it this it is easy to recognisee that it is a piece talking about the modern day greed using the the money as eyes. I thought this was something I could recreate by drawing or adding a photo of a man and use the filters to change the style of the picture.

3 comments:

  1. I like the images and agree that this is simple to recreate either on computer or as an illustration based on your own photographs- I look forward to seeing them,

    ReplyDelete
  2. James can you find out who the illustrator is please and get a bit of background on this image too please.

    ReplyDelete