Friday 27 November 2015

2

I liked the way this used pictures of Disney characters to portray the 7 deadly sins I thought I could use my own picture to make this design in my own way using different characters that I have grown up knowing are shown out to be greedy or proud for example I could re create this using different characters like scrooge as the greed sin and some one like buzz light year as a pride and some one from a cartoon villain as a wrath I thought this would be a good way to create my own design using this I also thought of a way similar to this using playing cards to make my own designs on these sheets.

2 comments:

  1. I like the idea- what would be your compilation of characters? reference these back on your sheets

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the idea- what would be your compilation of characters? reference these back on your sheets

    ReplyDelete